"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, September 24, 2010

Keeping the Home Link Up and Results:Children's Room


As I posted about, I was convicted about being content with what I already have and learning to be a better steward with it. This week, it was my goal to improve my children's room using mostly things I already have.

I mainly focused on organizing and sorting through my daughter's clothes, books and toys. If you want to see the before pictures, you can see them on my starting post here.

I really needed to get my daughters' seasonal clothes put away. Summer is pretty much coming to a close around here, so the tank tops and shorts had to go! I did have them sitting on the dresser for a while, but I finally went out to Walmart and got some inexpensive totes. The dresser looks much better now!

I tried to straighten up the books, but I'm afraid it's not going to get much better. Not quite sure what to do about them yet.

I posted about organizing the kitchen and play food earlier. I'm pretty pleased with how that turned out. What a great way to hide stuff! :)

**I even posted a giveaway for an adorable Precious Moments stuffed giraffe this week to go with the theme of children's rooms. :)

How about you? Did you work on organizing or cleaning an area of your home? Did you repurpose something or learn in some way to be more content with what you already have? Link up or leave a comment and share with us how you're being a Keeper at Home!

1 comments:

Becky on September 29, 2010 at 6:57 PM said...

Thanks for the link up!
I worked on organizing my sons room and the play area downstairs!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin