I remember Precious Moments collectibles from when I was young and they were usually all porcelain and you couldn't touch them. I've never thought of them the way I do now! I never realized they had a whole website full of interesting and adorable baby items as well as collectibles for those that are older. :)
In their Precious Moments Baby Boutique they have a whole slew of adorable things including cuddly toys, bottles, DVDs, bedding, picture frames and more. This is definitely a site to check out if you have a baby shower coming up. These would all make wonderful, keepsake gifts.
The company sent me a cute little stuffed giraffe for my youngest daughter to test drive. :)
It's definitely precious. I can't say that this is her favorite toy (she already has a ratty, worn, stained lovey) but I keep it in her crib with her and she seems to like it. My older daughter, who's 3, wanted to add it to her already overflowing collection too. If I have another baby in the near future, I might try using this giraffe as the new baby's lovey.
They are also offering one of my readers the chance to win a sweet little stuffed giraffe as well! If you have a young child or have a baby shower approaching that you need a gift for, you'd definitely want to win this! :)
To enter the giveaway you can do any of the following, leaving a separate comment for each:
- Tell me your memories of Precious Moments
- Become a follower/feed reader or tell me if you already do (left side of the blog)!
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link.
- Become a subscriber or tell me if you already do (left side)!
- Follow me on twitter or tell me if you already do!
- Become a fan of the Christian Frugal Mama Facebook page or let me know if you already are!
- Join in on our Keeping the Home linky this Friday and share with us how you're learning to be more content, a better homekeeper, re-purposing things you already have, etc