"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, November 5, 2010

Keeping the Home Link Up


I have still been working on being content with what I already have and learning to be a better steward with it. Last week, before I took a blogging break, it was my goal to improve my kitchen using mostly things I already have by organizing and cleaning. It was a lot, but I did a little each day and was very pleased with the results!

Look how purity! I really like my mug hanging hooks, I think it looks classy. :)

The huge amount of stuff on top of the fridge was stressing me out.



Look at all that stuff! I need to remember how blessed I am to have food and all the wonderful things I have each day!

It is likely that this cupboard will be messed up again. Pulling everything out of it is one of my daughter's favorite things to do.


So, not bad for a week's work, I think. Unfortunately, it takes a lot of everyday work to keep the kitchen in order. For some reason, our kitchen gets disorganized very easily, so I have to commit to keeping it orderly each day.

How about you? Did you work on organizing or cleaning an area of your home? Did you repurpose something or learn in some way to be more content with what you already have? Link up or leave a comment and share with us how you're being a Keeper at Home!

1 comments:

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie on November 5, 2010 at 11:40 AM said...

I added a link. Have a great weekend! :)
Jennifer @ http://www.justpeachyindixie.blogspot.com

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin