"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Keeping the Home: Kitchen


I will be continuing on my journey of being a better steward with what I already have in an effort to be more content.

This week I will be working on the kitchen. I'm ashamed to post these pictures. I can't believe I'm putting my mess out onto the internet.












I have a lot to do this week! How about you? Anything you're working on around the house this week?

Come back later in the week to see how I'm doing and on Friday I will post a link up for you to join in and tell us how you've been learning to be more content, a better homekeeper, re-purposing things you already have, etc. Come join us and let's encourage one another in this home keeping journey!

1 comments:

Mandy on October 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM said...

Ah, I love it when we keep it real!!! You are abraver women than I ;)

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin