"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Break



Just a note to let you know that I'll be taking a little break, or continuing my break is more like it. I need to do some thinking and regrouping. I'm trying to make some changes in my life and I'm trying to decide where blogging falls in all that. I like writing here, so I hope to continue. :) Hopefully I'll b back at the end of this week with a Keeping the Home Link Up. I really did clean and organize my kitchen, honest! Hope you have a good rest of the week and see you Thursday for the Giveaway Link Up!

3 comments:

Dee on November 2, 2010 at 1:29 PM said...

We all need breaks sometimes! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Finaly blog with valuable informations.
Thank You

Ginger Perry on November 3, 2010 at 10:21 PM said...

Well I hope you don't completely give up blogging, because I have learned so much in a short time from your blog! But I do understand about taking the break. It has been a while since I have posted anything, just beacuse life is so busy! I think that if this ever becomes a stressful "job" or "chore" then it would take all of the fun out of serving God and being an Biblical example for other women. So don't loose your joy over this! Spend time with God, your husband, your family, and yourself and then if you have any left over, spend it here! Your amazing and from what I see a great wife and mother!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin