Kids'N'Pets makes products designed to clean up the messes kids and pets make and safely remove odors, but without harsh chemicals and more odors. This stuff is supposed to work well for potty training accidents, pet accidents, bed wetting, vomiting, laundry, carpet, old stains, ect. You can even use it directly on a skunked dog! LOL. It's pretty multipurpose and comes in a HUGE bottle.
I received their 20 oz. bottle of Instant All-Purpose Stain & Odor Remover. I wasn't sure what to use it on, since we don't have pets and finished potty training a while ago, so I decided to try it on an old stain on our couch cover that I suspect is from a black marker.... It smelled pleasant, but it didn't get it totally out. It did fade the stain pretty well, which I thought was great since it was such an old stain. I think I'll try another dose on it soon.
You can find Kids'N'Pets at Walmart, grocery stores or on Amazon. You can use the store locator to find them. You can also get a rebate for a FREE bottle of Kids ‘N’ Pets by Liking them on Facebook.
We've been talking about Home Keeping lately... would you like Kids'N'Pets for free without messing with a rebate? Great! The company offered to give one of my readers a free prize pack which will include a 20 oz. bottle of All-Purpose Stain & Odor Remover, as well as an 8 oz. bottle of Deep Clean Carpet Cleaning Powder.
To enter the giveaway you can do any of the following, leaving a separate comment for each:
- Tell me what you want to use this on
- Like Kids ‘N’ Pets on Facebook
- Follow @KIDS_N_PETS on Twitter
- Become a follower/feed reader or tell me if you already do (left side of the blog)!
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link.
- Become a subscriber or tell me if you already do (left side)!
- Follow me on twitter or tell me if you already do!
- Become a fan of the Christian Frugal Mama Facebook page or let me know if you already are!
- Join in on our Keeping the Home linky and share with us how you're learning to be more content, a better homekeeper, re-purposing things you already have, etc