"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Keeping the Home Link Up


Closet Results:
As I posted about, I was convicted about being content with what I already have and learning to be a better steward with it. This week, it was my goal to improve my closets using mostly things I already have.

I was a little disappointed with what I accomplished this week. Some things came up and I didn't get as much done as I had hoped. I did have a few things to share with you though.



One of the best lessons of organization is that things can get much worse before they get better. When I started going through my closets, things were pulled out and began to pile up (as the pictures too clearly show). There seemed to be piles everywhere!

It's very easy to get discouraged and give up. Don't! Just keep with it and it'll improve over time. Little by little, it will get done if you keep with it!


The closets I did finish aren't exactly what I think is perfect. But I'm content with them for now. Sometimes we just have to settle or nothing would ever get accomplished! :) I plan to continue working on the closets next week, especially the master bedroom closet. It's still pretty bad. Lots and lots of piles. LoL.

How about you? Did you work on organizing or cleaning an area of your home? Did you repurpose something or learn in some way to be more content with what you already have? Link up or leave a comment and share with us how you're being a Keeper at Home!

1 comments:

Mellisa on October 11, 2010 at 9:47 AM said...

Great Blog! I also love the recipes!!! Thanks for stopping by the Cornucopia of Blog Hop! I am now following you back.

Mellisa
www.funsavingmoney.net

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin