"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, October 11, 2010

Keeping the Home: Closets... Again!


I will be continuing on my journey of being a better steward with what I already have in an effort to be more content.

As I mentioned last week, I didn't quite get everything done with my closets that I had hoped to. I'll be trying to continue with them this week. I'll be focusing on the master bedroom closet (my personal closet)/craft dumping area .

We got rid of an older computer and now have a free table. I hope to put my crafty stuff on that table which will hopefully help me to organize it better than leaving it on my closet floor. :) I'm also hoping that having it out in the open will remind me to work on it more often!

Come back later in the week to see how I'm doing and on Friday I will post a link up for you to join in and tell us how you've been learning to be more content, a better homekeeper, re-purposing things you already have, etc. Come join us and let's encourage one another in this home keeping journey!

4 comments:

Social Media Junkie on October 11, 2010 at 9:47 PM said...

Following back thanks for following:)

kewkew on October 12, 2010 at 1:57 AM said...

I found your blog through the Cornucopia of Blogs Hop and I am now following. I am excited about the challenges you have here and hope to join in.
I invite you to come by for a visit:
http://totsandme.blogspot.com/

Mama to 5 on October 12, 2010 at 2:57 PM said...

Thank you for participating in our Cornucopia of Blogs Hop & for following - following you back! Hope to see you at next weeek's Cornucopia of Blogs Hop! :)
Nicole

Erika on October 12, 2010 at 3:05 PM said...

I'm a new follower from the Cornucopia Blog Hop - thanks for visiting!
~Erika

http://erikajo.blogspot.com

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin