**This giveaway is now closed!**I thought this week of kicking off my "Cleaning Series" would be a great time to do a cleaning giveaway!
I was so incredibly excited when I was told I was being sent one of these fabulous new mops for free to try it out and review! I seriously watched for a package at my door everyday for what seemed like forever!
I've been using a certain disposable spray mop for a while and have been frustrated at having to buy rather expensive refills. I'm also not a regular old mop and bucket kinda girl, either.
That's why I was so ecstatic to receive the Rubbermaid Reveal Mop to try out and to give one away. This mop is great. It comes with two refillable plastic bottles that hold a cleaning solution (homemade or store bought) and 3 washable microfiber cloths that stick to the mop head.
You use this mop just like similar models, holding a trigger to control the amount of solution you spray on the floor. I found that the microfiber cloth did an excellent job of getting off stuck on stuff. I have a two kids that are 3 and 1. There's usually a lot of "stuck on stuff" on my floor. :)
One drawback was the the head of the mop seemed to pop off too easily. If I was really scrubbing a dirty spot the friction would sometimes cause the head to pop off. It popped back on easily, but it took the momentum out of my cleaning. LoL. I still highly recommend this mop and I'm even giving one away to my fabulous readers in the spirit of Keeping our Homes this week!
You can purchase the Rubbermaid Reveal mop online, at Home Depot, Target and Walmart. The mop you can buy comes with one microfiber pad and one bottle but you can purchase more separately if you need to.
To enter the giveaway you can do any of the following, leaving a separate comment for each:
- Tell me how you're keeping your home or being a good steward of what you have this week
- Become a follower/feed reader or tell me if you already do (left side of the blog)!
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link.
- Blog about my new Keeping our Homes series
- Become a subscriber or tell me if you already do (left side)!
- Follow me on twitter or tell me if you already do!
- Become a fan of the Christian Frugal Mama Facebook page or let me know if you already are!
- Follow Rubbermaid on Twitter
- Follow Rubbermaid's Blog