"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, September 13, 2010

Keeping the Home: Living Room


I will be continuing on my journey of being a better steward with what I already have in an effort to be more content. Last week, I worked on my dining room. I was pretty happy with the results, too. This week, I'll be working on my living room. In our apartment, we have a combined dining/living area, but I'll focus mainly on the living area.



There's a Dora fan in our house, can you tell? :) I'll be really working on organization and decluttering in this room. Toys always end up taking over, despite my best efforts. I also want to get some old video game stuff moved out to make room for the newer Wii stuff we got. :)

Hopefully, I'll post some tips for organization and cleaning as I go this week and on Friday I will post a link up for you to join in and tell us how you've been learning to be more content, a better homekeeper, re-purposing things you already have, etc. Come join us and let's encourage one another in this home keeping journey!

1 comments:

Ginger Perry on September 13, 2010 at 9:41 PM said...

I think I am going to join you this week, but I am going to work on mainly closets and under the sinks. You dinning room looked great last week! Keep up the good work!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin