"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Keeping the Home: Master Bedroom


I will be continuing on my journey of being a better steward with what I already have in an effort to be more content.

This week I will be working on the master bedroom. I certainly have my work cut out for me. I especially want to sort and organize the areas that aren't so noticeable, like my personal dresser and the computer/office area.

Just because it's not seen regularly, doesn't mean it shouldn't be organized! Usually it's the unseen messes that bother me the most in the back of my mind, causing mental frustration. :)

I also plan to sort through the bookshelf, deciding if anything needs to be gotten rid of (on Paper Back Swap!) or if it needs to be moved downstairs to another shelf. Only the most important books should be in the master bedroom.
Those are the things I hope to accomplish in my home this week! How about you? What are you working on in your home this week?

Come back later in the week to see how I'm doing and on Friday I will post a link up for you to join in and tell us how you've been learning to be more content, a better homekeeper, re-purposing things you already have, etc. Come join us and let's encourage one another in this home keeping journey!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin