"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Keeping the Home Link Up



Sorry I'm behind on this. I wasn't feeling very well yesterday. I have still been working on being content with what I already have and learning to be a better steward with it. This week, it was my goal to improve my master bedroom using mostly things I already have.

I'm not sure if I'd call this week a fail. I did go through my personal dresser and organized and got rid of lots of things. I organized the bookshelf and managed to clean up the office area a bit.

I'm not posting pictures because those aren't areas that you can really see the progress in. I guess it's just my own personal success. :) Plus, the master bedroom is a chaotic place where a lot of our living is done. It's an area with constant change and mess and more change going on everyday. I'm content with that for now. I'm glad we have an area where we can just live.

How about you? Did you work on organizing or cleaning an area of your home? Did you repurpose something or learn in some way to be more content with what you already have? Link up or leave a comment and share with us how you're being a Keeper at Home!

3 comments:

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie on October 23, 2010 at 2:36 PM said...

I added a post to your link up. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Jennifer @ http://justpeachyindixie.blogspot.com

End of the Matter on October 27, 2010 at 8:32 PM said...

Hello~ we also added a post to your link-up!

Have a lovely day!

Unknown on November 3, 2010 at 8:43 AM said...

Added a post to your link-up I found you on raising homemakers!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin