"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Moving... Now!


By the time this posts, we will be officially moving to our new place. I have mixed feelings, of course. This is where we brought our 2nd daughter home. This is where my older daughter did so much, like gardening with me.

But I'm excited to get moved into a new place. It's like a new adventure. A fresh start. Everything will start out clean and organized and I get the chance to fix it up just the way I want. Then life happens and tears it apart, but at least at the beginning it's nice!

Because we're moving, I'll be unplugged for a little while. We'll see how long it takes to convince the cable internet guys to come out to the house. *Cue ominous music* I totally despise dealing with the cable company. They are a true test of patience. It'll probably be good for me.

So anyway... :) I hope to be back around soon! I'll post a few scheduled posts to keep things flowing a little bit, but in the meantime, feel free to explore around a little and get to know me! I'll do my best to respond to you soon if you leave a comment or question. :)

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin