"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, March 8, 2010

Mom Monday




I'm so embarrassed! I had really hoped to get things going with the new format this week, but because of our sudden move, I'm going to have to set it back a week. It's likely that I won't have internet for a while, so until I do, my sincere apologies!

Until next week, you can check out some of the past Mom Mondays, which include lots of links to encouraging mom articles. Have a fabulous Monday and I hope to see you again next week when (Lord willing and barring any sudden family events) we will begin our new adventures on Mom Monday!

Do you have any encouragement for other moms today? Share with us in a link to your post or comment!

1 comments:

Liz on March 11, 2010 at 7:46 AM said...

Sorry - could you delete my link? I meant to post it in the giveaway linky above.

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin