"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome, Lily Ann





The reason for my absence! :)


Lily Ann was born Saturday June 20th at 9:41PM after 16 fun filled hours of labor. She was 9lbs 10ozs and 20 inches long. I seriously question the accuracy of that though, because she is way less chubby than my first daughter who was 9lbs 4oz and almost 21 inches. Anyway, we're wonderfully blessed to finally have our sweet new baby girl and are enjoying the week as a family adjusting to our new life. Thankfully my husband was able to take off work for the week... I can't imagine how crazy it would have been without him around here. I'm sure I'll be posting more about my transition to a multiple child family soon and thanks to those of you who were praying and thinking of us! We appreciate it!

4 comments:

Holly on June 25, 2009 at 6:19 PM said...

yay! I knew it! Hopefully we will get to see you and Thad soon....Matt says tell him congrats!

Jennifer on June 26, 2009 at 3:59 PM said...

Congrats! So happy for you. Enjoy that sweet newborn.

Holly on June 26, 2009 at 10:02 PM said...

Hope you are doing ok...I wanted to let you know I gave you an award on my blog.

http://mommysblessings.blogspot.com/2009/06/they-like-methey-really-like-me.html

Marie said...

Congrats to you & welcome to Lily Ann. God bless.

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin