This book was beautiful and exactly what I've needed lately. I think the cover and title say it all. This book is about remembering to find joy in your heavenly Father. About how to persue joy and peace and let the trials and troubles of this life drive us closer to God. We can receive our trials with joy, knowing that the testing of our faith refines us and makes us all the more beautiful.
I would recommend this book to any Christian woman. ANY Christian woman. It's a fabulous reminder at any age! That's why I'm so pleased to be able to give away a copy of this book to one of my readers!
To enter the giveaway you can do any of the following, leaving a separate comment for each:
- Leave me a comment
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link.
- Become a follower or tell me if you already do (left side of the blog)!
- Become a subscriber or tell me if you already do (left side)!
- Follow me on twitter or tell me if you already do!
- Become a fan of the Christian Frugal Mama Facebook page or let me know if you already are!
- Check out my new Mom Monday and tell me what you think! (You can enter that giveaway too!)