"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday Wifehood: Anniversary



I've been absent in my posting of the Wednesday Wifehood series lately. I fully intend to continue going through the Created to be His Help Meet book, hopefully next week, but this week is special. Today is my husband and my 3rd Anniversary! I can hardly believe it's already been 3 years, which seems like forever to me. :)


Out of our marriage have come two lovely children so far and lots of ups and downs! I'm still learning what it means to be a Godly wife that submits to her husband (a very hard lesson for this strong willed girl). The situation we've been going through lately has really brought us together as a couple and is teaching me in a practical way how a wife should submit and how God intended a New Covenant marriage to look. Praise God for His practical training!

Tonight, in celebration I will be making one of my hubby's favorite meals, Cavatini, with some sparkling grape juice and enjoying being with him. How long have you been married and what are some of the lessons and advice you've learned? Come share with us with a link or comment!

1 comments:

Holly on November 18, 2009 at 4:08 PM said...

happy anniversary you guys! seems like your wedding was just yesterday!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin