"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm Taking the Rest of the Day Off


Yeah, that's my "to be read pile" on my dresser. 7 of those books are from the library which means there's a time limit on them. The first phrase that comes to mind is "What was I thinking?!" I read awesome reviews and blog posts about books, I look them up in the online library catalogue and place a hold on them. It's so easy to do that I forget it takes time (baby-and-toddler-free time) to read them all! I even have 2 more "on hold" at my library. It's been a rough, vexing and draining week, so now that the kiddies are both out like lights, I think I'll go make a pampering, yummy coffee treat and curl up with a good book. There's so many things to do online.... giveaways, deal posts, catching up on reading. It gets overwhelming, so I really need to take a break and unplug. It's good for you to do once in a while. Have an awesome rest of the day! (If you really want the Acme and Giant Eagle deals, head over to Cherry Picker)

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin