"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Before Motherhood...


Before Motherhood...I would never have imagined I would buy 4 C or D batteries a week to support my baby's swing addiction so I could/can get 5 to 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep at night ( and get her to take naps too)! I'm not proud of this... but I also never knew I'd be so desperate, I'd do whatever it takes to get some sleep (even if it gets a little costly and sometimes results in late night trips to the store for batteries)! If you're going to someday have children and want to buy a swing, here's my advice to you: GET A SWING THAT PLUGS INTO THE WALL!

You can check out the other "Before Motherhood" posts over here.

1 comments:

Holly on August 22, 2009 at 7:23 PM said...

oohh, when our last swing broke, that's exactly what we did! it's a total money saver~!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin