"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Frugal Friday: Search Ohio


Fabulous! I know you might not all be from Ohio, but it is probable that you have a similar program in your state. Search Ohio is a library system that allows you to search libraries from all over Ohio for resources. I was unable to find the book "The Busy Mom's Guide to Bible Study" that Ashley recommends over here in my county library system, so I was able to place an order for it from another county through Search Ohio. Much better than having to buy it. I believe I was told that Search Ohio materials can be checked out for 1 month at a time and the late fees are $0.50 per DAY, so you definitely want to return them on time. I am very excited about this resource and hope you can find it helpful as well. I'm willing to bet you could find just about any library resource with this program, which will save you from having to buy them! For other money saving tips, head on over to Life as Mom for Frugal Friday!

1 comments:

Unknown on August 14, 2009 at 3:05 PM said...

I have been exploring the wonders of the public library this summer myself. Isn't it nice when these things work FOR you?? :)

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin