"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, September 27, 2010

Thankfulness


Today is my birthday and I'm the big 25. A quarter century!! :) I am very thankful to be alive. I'm very thankful to have been married almost 4 years to my wonderful husband. I am sooo thankful for my sweet little girls.

My life is not even close to what I imagined it would be at this age. That's probably a good thing. God is so good to us, He often doesn't follow our plans for us. Thank you God for ignoring my plans for my life, even when I sometimes fight You about it. Your's are much better. :)

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

1 comments:

Patricia on September 28, 2010 at 10:01 PM said...

Awww Happy Birthday Janeen~
May the Lord continue blessing you and your wonderful family :)

-Pat

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin