"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, June 5, 2010

What to do?



Hmmm.... As I mentioned yesterday, my baby is turning 1 this month. Her party is one week from today and I still haven't decided what kind of cake to make her. (If you're interested, you can see the two cakes I've made for my other daughter so far... )

Oh, what to do, what to do. I've put forth so much effort before that I just wouldn't feel right not coming up with something cute for my second daughter. I'm throwing around the idea of doing something Strawberry Shortcake themed since she loves that movie. She is going to dig into her cake, I think, unlike my first daughter who wouldn't touch it. They're so different. It's very funny.

Anyway... got any ideas or links for me? I'm getting tired of searching and might just wing it. But I'd love to hear your suggestions!

1 comments:

Renee on June 5, 2010 at 8:24 PM said...

For my daughter...we did a Button Birthday Bash for her first birthday because she always points to buttons and it was one of her first 10 words.

But if instead of strawberry shortcakes you want a regular strawberry cake recipe I have a great recipe. Shoot me an email at totallyhis712@hotmail.com

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin