"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Daily...


Here's a quote I read in the book Beautiful Things Happen When a Woman Trusts God by Sheila Walsh. It perfectly describes what I've been learning lately:

Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done. -C.S. Lewis


Daily we take up our cross and follow. I'm learning this because every time I "figure" something out, I get busy and forget about it the next day and have to start all over again! Following God and walking in the Spirit is not a one time, forever kind of thing. It is day by day. Circumstance by circumstance. Moment by moment. Praying without ceasing and walking a life of victory, one small step each second of every day.

May God bless you in all your small steps of victory today!

1 comments:

From The Heart Online on June 13, 2010 at 4:38 PM said...

Oh, I hear you! Just when I think I have anything figured out, it seems God reveals to me the ugly beast inside that only He can conquer. I can do nothing. Scary how easy that is to forget.

Thanks :)

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin