I'm super late in posting this, but a few months ago (not long before Christmas) Mom Select sent out an email inviting people to sign up to receive boxes of products from companies to try out. I jumped on the opportunity. I love free stuff!
I totally forgot I signed up until this huge box landed on my doorstep one day. It was like an early Christmas for me and I was so excited about the contents. I quickly hid the box from my daughter and used many of the gifts for Christmas gifts. I was so very, very thankful for this box.
Later, I was thinking about the things we'd received and it almost made me tear up. We've had a rough year, especially at the end, and that God had provided for us (even down to gifts for my daughter) made me feel so blessed and humbled. I don't have everything figured out and I'm definitely not perfect, so that God loves me and my family wherever we are at fills my heart with joy and reminds me to be thankful in every small thing.
I want to say a very huge thank you to Mom Select and the fantastic companies who put together the boxes. In the box, we received:
- Boz, The Green Bear Next Door DVDs (Christmas and Thank You God for Bananas, Bubbles and Busy Bodies)
- Holly and Hal Moose from Build-A-Bear Workshop (my daughter is holding Holly Moose in the picture above, she loves them!)
- Temple Touch Thermometer
- A bottle of California Olive Ranch Olive Oil
- PLAYMOBIL Advent Calendar
- A coupon for a free bottle of Sun Detergent
Want to see other great things people are thankful for? Check out Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!