"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Neilson Homescaner: Survey




I personally have never done this, but my understanding of it is that you receive a scanner and you scan your purchases. By doing so, you get prizes and such like you would for a survey. Any of you have any experience with this company? They aren't doing it in my area or I would do it too!

3 comments:

Merry Jo on January 14, 2010 at 3:55 PM said...

My sister does this, and she said it was a bit time consuming at first, but now it's easy. I wanted to sign up for it, but you have to have a traditional landline at your house, and we don't ~ we just use cell phones. I guess they use the landline to upload all of the info from your purchases. If it works for you, I'd say do it!
~ Merry Jo :)

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys on January 14, 2010 at 5:46 PM said...

I do the Nielsen Homescan...it isnt that time consuming, but we dont shop much either. I think its cool to be a part of something like this, even if I never win anything. We still earn points that add up and can be used to "buy" stuff from their catalog.

From The Heart Online on January 14, 2010 at 8:30 PM said...

Thanks for posting the link! I would do it too, if it were available in my area. Free stuff? Yes please! :)

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin