"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Frugal Friday and Finer Things Friday: New Blog Design



I've been super excited about this new blog design and at last it's here (You can click the link to come see it if you're reading in an email or reader)! I'm very pleased with how it turned out and look forward to "breaking it in." :) Leave me a comment and let me know how you like it!

My designer was Jessica from So Stylilized and I am very pleased with her work. We had a little trouble at first, mainly because I don't know anything about the design process and because I am SO indecisive. I wasn't sure how to communicate what I wanted. I just knew what I didn't want. When I finally decided I like a "scrapy" type style, things came together VERY quickly, in just a few days, and she even installed everything for me! Through the whole design process, I could see exactly what she was doing through a preview page. We communicated through emails and she was professional and quick. I highly recommend her work.

Right now, for the time being, she is still offering her design services for FREE as a portfolio building special. She's hoping to continue this free offer if people use the option of "tip the designer." I think she's booked into the beginning of 2011 right now, but because of her speed, it may not take that long! If you're interested, I suggest you head over there quick and sign up!

To see more Finer Things check out Amy's blog. To see other great frugal tips, check out Frugal Fridays!

2 comments:

annies home on January 15, 2010 at 9:05 AM said...

thanks for the great info and I know how a great blog does the blogger well I love to change my background all the time

Amy @ Finer Things on January 15, 2010 at 2:51 PM said...

A cute, free blog design. How fun!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin