"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Construction, Guest Posting and Notes



My blog is getting a new design update, so things will probably be under construction today. I'm sorry if it causes any problems for you, but we hope to have everything finished and up and running this evening! I'm so excited about this and I'll post more about it later.

Also, I'm going to be looking for people to do some guest posts. If you're interested, let me know through email or a comment. It has to be family friendly and encouraging and/or helpful and/or teaching. You could also post on one of my topic categories or memes (like Mom Monday, Wednesday Wifehood, crafts, how-to frugal, etc.)

I also plan to start running a Giveaway Link up, probably on Thursdays so that everyone can see some of the great giveaways that are out there for them to win!

So, I hope to see you all again in a post this evening, in my new blog design!! :)

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin