"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, January 1, 2010

Finer Things Friday: A Midnight Snowball Fight


Earlier this week, we North East Ohioans got hit with a big snowfall. Oh, how I LOVE snow!! Of course, it came at night. At 11:30 PM, my husband and I along with 3 of our friends went outside and had a good old fashioned adult snowball fight, tried and failed to make a snowman and had a snowball throwing contest. (I didn't win) It was wonderful to feel like a kid again and giggle like crazy while getting great exercise! Who says exercise has to be boring? Praise God for the little things!

(Some of the aftermath!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! I love nighttime snow pics. (Found you through Finer Things Friday!)

Amy @ Finer Things on January 3, 2010 at 11:07 AM said...

How fun is that?! Wish I could say I was so adventurous at 11:30 PM. ;)

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin