Partly because of my repeated failures, I've been doing some soul searching, thinking about some advice from my husband and even had a pity party yesterday. I hope to share more about this soon, to share from my experiences and lessons I've learned recently. I'm still in the midst of some very important personal..... let's say "breakthrough." It's hard for me to explain while I'm in it, so I'll write more after I get through it.
In an effort to hopefully make my goals more doable this year, I've broken them down in a slightly unique way and want to get them out in the open to keep me accountable (hopefully). I listed a few main areas of my life that could use some improvement. I then decided on a few main goals to accomplish in each area:
- Blogging/Work: Create and maintain a daily and weekly schedule, spend more time writing, make $100 or more, increase blog readership, make a work notebook
- Children: Establish and maintain a schedule, start preschool homeschooling
- Financial: Make more than last year, reach $5000 in savings, any other extra towards student loan
- Household/Homemaking: Reorganize and maintain "Home Management Notebook" and keep the home more organized, clean and peaceful
- Spiritual: Read through the whole bible, establish daily times with God
- Weightloss: Lose 40-45 pounds
January Baby StepsBlogging: Write out Monday weekly posts schedule and start writting ahead
Children: Once/day involve Lizzy (my 2 year old) in something I am doing (cooking, cleaning, etc)
Financial: Keep grocery money for this month under $100 (including Gift Cards) by eating mostly from the pantry and such
Homemaking: Go through Management Binder and update, change or add anything
Spiritual: Establish a family worship time each day
Weightloss: Keep my snacks under a total of 500 calories each day
I'm sure I'll learn lots and post about it along the way. I am so super excited for the fresh start of a new year! How about you? Any goals and plans for you this year? You can go to Happy Housewife and Beautiful Calling on January 1st to link up your goals and see others!