Here's the media summary I received that got me excited to read this book:
The One-Day Way produces lasting results by taking you back to basics. No more complicated weight-loss strategies. No more expensive meal plans and her at-home program for cardio exercise and . She will teach you how to change the way you think, which leads to new actions. Before you know it you will be strong, fit, and healthy. All it takes is doing things differently for twenty-four hours—and then repeating it.that achieve only temporary results. Instead, you will lose weight and get fit with Chantel Hobbs’s simple, high-energy
The One-Day Way gives you everything you need to lose weight and get fit in body, mind, and spirit:
- Break free from past dieting defeats
- Learn a realistic, life-changing way to measure success
- Change the way you think so you can change your life
- Translate your dreams into goals, and your goals into lasting achievements
- Get strong with thirty-one simple exercises, no fancy equipment required
- Take advantage of ten ways to eat better while you lose weight
By focusing on food, faith, and fitness, Chantel shows you not only how to lose weight, but how to build the new life you were designed to live. You don’t have to wait any longer. The One-Day Way gives you all the tools for success, starting right now.
The author is a Christian and occasionally brings God into the picture, but I wouldn't by any means call this a "Christian Book" and can actually be a little confusing at some points about faith. Anyone could read this, Christian or non Christian, but the author does mention God and drawing on His help to accomplish your goals.
This book is a little on the self-centered side, but I really liked a lot of her suggestions and ideas. I appreciate the idea of only taking things one day at a time. Forget about the past, don't worry about the future, but change you life ONE DAY at a time! I'm still struggling with a lot of these very things, but the author is very encouraging and even includes quite a bit of food and exercise information. If you're looking for a very encouraging book for weight loss and overall life change, I would recommend this book.
Now for the giveaway! I have one copy to give away to my readers! To enter the giveaway you can do any of the following, leaving a separate comment for each:
- Leave me a comment telling me some of your weight loss goals for this year
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link.
- Become a follower or tell me if you already do!
- Become a subscriber or tell me if you already do!
- Follow me on twitter or tell me if you already do!