"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Favorite Christmas Gift!



No, not he baby. :) A digital camera!! I'm so excited to finally be able to take and share nice photos. I've been using a 35 mm camera I've had since I was a senior in high school. My mom was so wonderful as to bless us with an awesome camera and I've been going to town trying it out! So, I just wanted warn you that you're going to be seeing a lot more pictures of us and the stuff we do and I'll be better able to share pictures with some of my explanations of things.

On that note.... we finally got a big snowstorm! I love snow!



The night it started coming down, my husband and I, our good friend Michelle and the couple from Iran that live next to us all ran outside and played like kids in the snow. We had a good old fashioned snowball fight and had a snowball throwing contest..... at 11:30 at night! :) Good times, good memories, great pictures.

Hope your Christmas was joyous and blessed!

1 comments:

Holly on December 31, 2009 at 8:05 AM said...

i can just see michelle in a snowball fight! fun times, wish we could do that too! (btw is michelle back in ohio, or was she just visiting?)

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin