What a wonderful way to begin the month of November and to start into the holiday season. It's always a good idea to give of yourself, whether in big or small ways. Jesus said that to be the greatest is to be one who serves. Make sure to keep your mind open because sometimes (or often) giving doesn't take a form that is "normal" and it doesn't have to be expensive. It's good to be reminded to keep our eyes open for opportunities. Here's a few ideas to get you started:
- Give some of your freebies (maybe make a fun gift basket out of them!)
- Give a handwritten note by snail mail (who doesn't love opening something that's not junk mail?)
- Give some of your time to call someone and encourage them
- Make some cookies and give some to your neighbor
- How often do we forget to "give" to our families? Give your hubby a back rub!