"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, October 30, 2009

Share Yourself Saturday (A Little early)


Photo by stevegarfield

Since I began blogging, I've come across many wonderful blogs and people who've encouraged me, inspired me and taken up way too much of my time at nap time! :) One such blog is Joy Ever After by the lovely Lady Jen and it is a true treasure. On the days when I am being selfish, busy and not thinking much about God or involving Him in my life (we won't talk about how often that is...), I read inspiring posts like the ones at Jen's blog and I find myself being pulled back to where I should be. With a wonderful outlook on life, motherhood and marriage and simply shining out a beautiful love for Jesus, Jen writes beautiful posts (including some wonderful "fictional" stories) that will lift your heart and your eyes to the Creator.

Lady Jen has been going through "soul searching," especially as pertains to blogging. It can be difficult to find the right balance of your time and I understand the frustration of feeling like you're spending your time writing into empty space. So, if you get a chance, check out Joy Ever After and some of her awesome posts (like my favorite one) and let her know if what she's doing has an impact. I hope you'll be encouraged and inspired as I have been and take a moment to encourage a very sweet, fellow Christian mommy blogger!

What are some of the blogs that have inspired and encouraged you around the blog world? Share with us!

1 comments:

Jennifer on October 31, 2009 at 8:25 AM said...

Thank you for the link and the sweet words, Janeen! I am humbled and blessed by your post. Kelly at Generation Cedar and Anne at Anne Elliot.com have been encouraging and inspiring to me among many others.

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin