"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Super Savings Saturday: Giant Eagle



I don't normally do shopping trip posts because I never remember to take a picture, but this week I did! Mainly because I was so excited about some of the deals I got. This certainly wasn't my best shopping trip ever, but it was still pretty good. Among the highlights were:
  • 2 boxes of Kashi GoLean for free (after $3 coupon from Vocal Point)
  • Huggies Diaper Deal: 2 diaper packs, 1 pull ups and one package of baby food for $27.87-$6 Catalina
  • Giant Giant boxed veggies for $0.50 each
  • 2 Muir Glenn Tomato pastes for $0.11 each
All totaled, I spent $52.34 out of pocket and received $12 back in OYNSO catalinas. So, that was like paying $40 for all of the above, which included diapers! I was very happy with my purchases. Did you get any great deals this week? For more shopping inspiration, check out the deals other people got at Super Savings Saturday over at Money Saving Mom!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin