"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, October 12, 2009

"Spring" Cleaning


I'm sorry, but I won't be around to post much today. I have to spend most of the day cleaning every cleanable surface. My husband is having trouble breathing... in our house. He gets better when he leaves. I'm not sure what the problem is, so I'm going to be on the safe side and clean EVERYTHING. We also need to bleach the walls and paint with mold resistant paint. If any of you have experience with this kind of problem or any tips for me I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks and have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown on October 12, 2009 at 11:49 AM said...

Change your furnace filters and vac all heater vents. They are probably blowing dust. You can get small filters to fit inside vents if it is still a problem.

Amy Ellen on October 12, 2009 at 12:50 PM said...

Maybe it is the bleach. Chlorine bleach has been shown to cause respiratory distress, among other things. What else do you clean with? Household cleaning products are implicated in everything from Asthma to skin rashes to digestive trouble. And, our indoor air is up to 400 times more polluted than outdoor air, due to the suspended and trapped chemicals that we use. Have you seen this video?

http://www.truveo.com/CBC-Marketplace-Report-Toxic-Brew/id/966454477

Please email me if you want information about which cleaning products I use.

Praying for you and your husband,
Amy Ellen from Health Begins With Mom

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin