"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pinecone Research



Short and sweet today! :) I love Pinecone research. They send me a ton of surveys and I receive $3 for every one of them. There's no need to waste time filling out to see if I qualify. Unfourtunately, Pinecone research rarely accepts new members. The good news: they just sent me an email invitation to invite family and friends. Leave me a comment with your email and I'll forward it to you. I recommend doing it soon as I imagine they won't leave it open too long. You can check out Frugal Friday for more frugal posts!

4 comments:

Petula on September 10, 2009 at 10:10 PM said...

It must be meant to be that I happened to click by today from Valerie's place at Frugal Family Fun Blog. I would love the info. Thanks!

petulawrites @ yahoo . com

Sherry H. said...

Hi! I'd love to have a chance at Pinecone - please send me the information. Thanks so much!

Sherry
hydens@foryou.net

Kristin on September 11, 2009 at 4:58 PM said...

I'd love the info as well. Thanks! ksbiz83 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Erin on September 13, 2009 at 3:28 PM said...

It would be great to join Pinecone -- thanks for passing along the invite! eribeth3(at)yahoo(dot)com

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin