"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oganization


Sorry I haven't been posting much this week. My life, home and way of doing things are all getting a major overhaul. Since having baby number two, I've been struggling to find the groove that works for us and I am desperately trying to find it now! I'm not there yet, but I've been pouring lots of time, thought and energy into reading, trying out new ideas and searching the web for inspiration. Hopefully I'll have a somewhat working system soon so life can get back to normal and I hope to post about what I find that works for us. In the meantime, here's some of the links and books I've been using to get some ideas!
Have any tips for me? Hope these links help you too!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin