"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, September 21, 2009

I Need Your Help!!


 How neat! My recipe was actually one of 7 picked as a finalist for Life as Mom's "Better-For-You" Tailgating Recipe Contest (I'm doing a happy dance on the inside!) I don't think I've ever been a recipe finalist before. If you all love me (and I know you do! :) go on over to Life as Mom and vote for my No Bean Bean Dip with Beans to win the Frito Lay's recipe contest! The poll is on the top left hand side and it closes tomorrow (9/22) at 8 PM Pacific Time. Thank you so much!!!



3 comments:

Traci Fritz on September 21, 2009 at 8:54 PM said...

I voted...and it looks like you're winning so far! Good luck!

JACKIE14095 on September 21, 2009 at 10:38 PM said...

I JUST VOTED FOR YOU I HOPE YOU WIN.

Michelle on September 22, 2009 at 3:09 PM said...

I just voted for ya. Looks like it's a tie, so far.
BTW, I like you blog.
Joyful

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin