"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Almost There!!


The contest is almost over and it's so close! I'm losing right now, so if you all love me (and I know you do! :) and think my recipe should win, go on over to Life as Mom and vote for my No Bean Bean Dip with Beans to win the Frito Lay's recipe contest! The poll is on the top left hand side and it closes tomorrow (9/22) at 8 PM Pacific Time. Thank you so much!!!

1 comments:

Ang on September 22, 2009 at 6:21 PM said...

I went over and voted. Your recipe does sound delish. I hope you win!!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin