"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, August 24, 2009

Mom Monday


What a fabulous idea a woman had over at the blog Practicing Thrift! She calls them toddler activity bags and they are VERY cheap and easy to make and look like something you would buy from a store. I was trying to figure out what to do with the empty box from Lizzy's diapers (the big boxes of diapers you can buy on the bottom shelf) and I think this craft is the best idea for them! Now I just have to go hit up Dollar General for the activity books. I'm so excited because I'm beginning to look for toddler preschool ideas that are very cheap and easy.... these will definitely be added to the list!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin