"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, August 24, 2009

Gratituesday/Wordless Wednesday


My baby with her baby. Isn't she cute? :) There's days when she drives me crazy and I don't think I can take it anymore, days when I tell myself I'm never having another child. But then there's days when I look at my beautiful baby (I mean really sit down and forget about the million other things that need done) and truly see her. I can't help but to smile at the precious little gift God blessed me with. The days of frustration will someday be forgotten and all I'll have left are the memories I choose to create and cherish (or capture on camera!) I need to remember to do it more. There'll always be laundry, but my baby will only be a baby for so long (but sometimes that's a good thing too). :)

To see more things people are thankful for, check out Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers. To see other cool pictures, check out Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom.

4 comments:

Goat Gal on August 25, 2009 at 12:40 AM said...

She really is gorgeous. I could sit and stare at her too :)

Unknown on August 25, 2009 at 6:05 AM said...

She is soo cute! Babies are so amazing and such a blessing! What a wonderful thing to be thankful for

Anonymous said...

What a great way to pass the time gazing at one's child! I cannot do this any longer unless mine are sleeping as they begin to wonder what is wrong =D sometimes that is a lot of fun to do.

I do miss the days when I would hold my babies and just look with wonder and love at the precious gift God gave me.

Elaine H

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Thanks for sharing it with us!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin