"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blog Review: Joy Ever After


This week's review is of Joy Ever After!

Owner: Lady Jen
Contact: joyeverafter@gmail.com
Focus: Christian Living/Homemaking
Tone: Christian Women's Encouragement
Updated: Once per day at 5AM
Beginner Friendly: N/A
Regular Posts: Simple Woman's Daybook (Mondays), Links and Book Review (Wednesday), Fridays Fave Five

This is a lovely blog by a Christian Stay At Home Mom of 3 little ones. Every time I go to her blog, I read something that great encourages, uplifts, and/or challenges me in my spiritual walk. I love her honest look at motherhood as a Christian and her thoughts on marriage and homemaking as well. If you're looking for a down to earth, Christian Woman's Encouragement blog, this is definitely one of them!

2 comments:

Jennifer on July 9, 2009 at 8:10 AM said...

Thanks for reviewing my blog and being so sweet about it! I'll be letting my readers know about you today, too!

Holly on July 12, 2009 at 1:45 PM said...

she does have a really nice blog!!

oh, and gary reduced the milk to $2.00 a gallon. he wants to practically give it away as 5 gallons a day is sooo much lol. he said to let you know the new amount

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin