"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Water!!



Hallelujah! What a precious site! We finally have water to our house again. I will probably spend most of the day tomorrow cleaning the whole house. For one, I'm almost 40 weeks pregnant and have a strong desire to clean and organize EVERYTHING. And secondly, the house has a funky smell and nasty gray residue in the toilets and sinks and such. I'm still dying to get this baby out, but in the mean time, I'll try to use the time as productively as possible, because I'm sure I won't be doing much after she comes!!

2 comments:

Jennifer on June 12, 2009 at 6:13 AM said...

Oh! It won't be long now if you feel like cleaning everything! When I did that with my daughter, she was born the next day! :-)

Holly on June 12, 2009 at 8:38 AM said...

You know Janeen, now that you have your water back,as soon as you start cleaning you'll go into labor. lol It always works that way!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin