"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, June 12, 2009

My Junk Mail Lesson


Ok. So I normally toss all junk mail without really looking at it too hard. Never again! I was sorting the mail today and came across this Pizzahut coupon flier. Rarely are their coupons good enough to entice me, but check out the bottom left one...

I thought there would be a catch, but after reading it, it really is a free medium pizza, no strings attached. We just have to pick it up and luckily it's right down the road. Sweet! I'm thinking we're having pizza tonight. With all the cooking and baking I've been doing for the freezer, I'm usually not in the mood to make dinner (more about this soon!). :) Sounds counterproductive, huh? Anyway, free, easy dinner works for me! So from now on, I'll be taking a closer look at all my "junk" mail.

2 comments:

Sarah on June 12, 2009 at 5:49 PM said...

Thanks for the tip...off to check my recycle bin, I might have one in there as well!!

Holly on June 14, 2009 at 8:44 AM said...

wow! Lucky! I probably threw mine away =o{ I never check those things...I think I better start! Thanks for the tip!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin