"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



I know that I put leftovers down a lot, but with just my husband and I, we don't eat a huge amount and most recipes are enough for 4 (yes, he eats a lot, but not THAT much!). I feel that it is good menu planning and frugality to properly plan for leftovers. I find that they get forgotten about otherwise.

Monday: Plenty of Easter Leftovers!

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Pork Chops with Apples and Rosemary (Robin Miller's Quick Fix Meals)

Friday: Ritzy Chicken (Money Saving Mom's recipe) I plan on doubling this recipe and freezing one for when the new baby comes... It has begun. :)

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Leftovers

To see hundreds of other menus and recipes head on over to Organizing Junkie!

1 comments:

Tracey on April 13, 2009 at 9:34 AM said...

Pork chops meal sounds delicious! I have despaired of ever making moist, juicy pork chops! Have a great Monday!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin