"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Another week of menus. I actually sat down and planned out the next FOUR weeks of menus today based on what we have around. I feel so proud of myself! Now, whether or not I actually follow them... that's another story. I'm also going to be embarking on a mission soon to make meals and snacks to stash in the freezer for when baby #2 arrives!I'll be posting more on what I learn about freezer cooking and my list of food to make, but if you have a favorite freezer recipe or tips, I'd love your input!
Monday: Potato Corn Chowder (Money Saving Mom recipe)
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Lemon Rosemary Pork Loin (Robin Miller)
Thursday: Chipotle Pork Soft Tacos from Pork Leftovers (Robin Miller)
Friday: Leftovers/ Tuna Quesadillas
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Leftovers/Out

To see hundreds of other menus and recipes go here.

1 comments:

Holly on March 30, 2009 at 8:46 AM said...

i have tons of freezer cooking recipes that are tried and true. every baby i have i make a months worth of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and desserts to stash in the freezer before it comes. let me know what kind of stuff you are looking for. or maybe we can get together or something and you can look through my recipe stash

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin