"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, February 6, 2009

2009 Goals


I know, it's a little late to be doing 2009 goals in February.... but I have my reasons! I love lists and the feeling of accomplishment from actually doing things on those lists. I've also been inspired by the other people around the blogosphere who keep track of their financial and personal goals. It's so awesome to have goals to work towards and what a motivator! So, here are my lists for this year. Some of the things are VERY ambitious and others are very doable. I think being pregnant has made me so gunho to get a lot done... the whole nesting thing. I'm sure I'll end up adding more... :)

Financial Goals
  • Have 3 months expenses in our savings account
  • Finish and send in poodle project (don't even ask; sore subject and poor discipline)
  • Set up etsy store and list leftover stuff from craft store
  • Pay off as much as (here's the ambitious part) 1/2 of the student loan

Spiritual Goals

  • Start each naptime with prayer and reading
  • Read through all the Psalms
  • Read through all Proverbs once a month
  • List my reflections and observations here on my blog about the above reading every Saturday

Personal Goals

  • Have basement cleared out of all junk by June (baby!)
  • Get green room set up
  • Get basement set up for cards and make A LOT

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin