"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies


For some reason, I decided today that I really want my childhood favorite cookies of all time (must be a pregnant thing!) and I'm going to make them. My mom found this recipe on a box or bag years ago and I adore these cookies! Enjoy!

P.B. Choc. Chip Cookies
1&1/2 stick butter/marg.
1 c. ea brown and granulated sugars
1/2 c. peanut butter
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2&1/2 c. flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
12 oz package choc. chips

Cream butter, sugars and p.b. until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth. Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix well. Add choc chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350F 10-12 minutes. Cool and eat lots of them!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin