"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ramblings


Hope everyone is having a good week! In case you haven't seen on Money Saving Mom yet, Walgreens has added 3 additional items to their free after rebates this month. I've heard it's because they quickly sold out last month. Hopefully they'll do it with the Nivea Men's Wash from this month, because I can't find it anywhere and they said they won't have more! :( Anyway, I've learned the valuable lesson to go EARLY in the week, like Monday during the day, to find stuff. I went Tuesday this week and a lot of stuff that I wanted was almost sold out. The additional items are:

  • Pert Conditioner/Shampoo ($4.29)- There were coupons in the SS 9/7
  • Walgreens Living Solutions Vacuum bags ($5.99)
  • Walgreens X-Large Living Solutions Vacuum bags ($9.99)

Good luck! Hopefully they aren't sold out again! :)

On another note, my daughter has been fighting naptime so hard lately. She's only a year old, already down to only one nap a day and she's now fighting that one. Fun stuff. Nothing is working and I have been forced to have to let her cry until she exhausts herself. I hate doing it, but she's tired, I can tell! She pulls at her ears and hair, but the minute she sees the crib, she's laughing and trying to play. Oy. I guess I just needed to rant, to make myself feel better about it. :)

I went to Acme today to get some cool deals on Mexican food (my husband would eat it everyday!). They had peelies for a free seasoning mix if you buy 2 Old Elpaso products. I also had coupons for $1.00/2 El Paso products (from recent inserts) and they were on sale BOGO free! The just taco shell ones were only 1.99 regularly and the dinner kits were 2.99. I got 2 kits, 4 taco shells boxes and three packets of seasoning. It should all have come out to $4.00. I got other stuff too (chicken, peaches, etc.) The girl entered the amount for the free seasoning as $2.99 each! It should have only been like $.60!! I told her, but she thought about it and said don't worry about it. So she basically gave me over $6.00 off for free. Made the deal even sweeter. :) Hope your shopping week is going well!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin