"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Walmart Deals


I have mixed feelings about Walmart for many reasons. I used to never shop there because I didn't agree with their business practices. Now, all the alerts about Chinese made products, particularly about Walmart, are a little bit alarming as well. However, there are many good deals you can accomplish at Walmart, particularly if you have coupons. I will list some of the deals I found and give a link for the Money Saving Mom list of Walmart deals, which is where I usually go to. I do notice, however, that many of the prices are not the same as the Walmart I go to, here in Ohio. It's a little disappointing but the cost of living must be higher here. Oh well. Some of the deals are still worth it!

Toll House Premade Cookie Dough- 2.42
$1.00 off coupon from Coupons.com

Yoplus Yogurt- 2.50
$1.00 off coupon from newspaper insert

Clean and Clear Pads-4.47
$2.00 off coupon from Clean and Clear.com

You can find more deals for this week at http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/walmart_deals/index.html

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin